Introducing the process of making photo frames for acrylic photo frames
1. The whole manuscript. Organize the manuscript, determine the proportion of the spring style, and determine the rule line.
2. Photographing. Using a photographic device or equipment, take a monochrome or color separation of the original.
3. Development. The exposed negative film is placed in a developing solution for development. After the photographic film is exposed, the silver halide of the emulsion layer is exposed to light to form a latent image, and after chemical treatment of the developing solution, the latent image becomes a visible clear image. The commonly used developer consists of the developer Mitu (also known as Yilun), the nuno (also known as Heidel, the scientific name hydroquinone); the protective agent sodium sulfite; the accelerator sodium carbonate; the inhibitor potassium bromide.
4. Fixing. Fixing is to keep the silver image after development for a long time. The principle is to dissolve and remove the residual photosensitive silver halide on the photographic film to obtain a fixed image. The fixer is typically a solution of sodium thiosulfate (baking soda). In order to prevent the development reaction of the photosensitive film in the fixing solution, a certain amount of weak acid may be added to the ordinary fixing solution to prepare an acidic fixing solution, and the pH of the acidic fixing solution should be kept between 4-6. In order to strengthen the mechanical strength of the photosensitive adhesive, a certain amount of potassium lanthanum, chrome, and other hardeners may be added to the acidic fixing solution to prepare a hard film fixing solution.
5. Washing. Washing is divided into intermediate washing and final washing. The intermediate water washing is performed after development and before fixing, and can function to stop and protect the fixing liquid; the final water washing is performed after fixing, and the function is to wash away the soluble double salt formed on the photosensitive film during the fixing process. The water for washing is preferably water, and the water temperature should be maintained at 16-24 °C.
The photographic method is used to obtain the bottom plate, and the operation is simple and fast, and the speed is also fast. With the appearance of the automatic developing machine and the automatic fixing machine, the acrylic photo frame phase frame making process is gradually standardized and mechanized.