What issues should I pay attention to when applying glue to the acrylic display stand?
In the processing of acrylic display stand, it takes a lot of processes. Glue is one of them. It seems to everyone that it is very simple to glue. In fact, glue is still a technical activity, it must not only be used by personnel who need glue. Patience, but also skillful, because the quality of the glue will directly affect the appearance of the display. If you play less, you won't be able to stick, but if you hit too much, it will overflow. If you don't press well, bubbles will appear. So it's not that simple to glue the acrylic display rack, because a qualified acrylic display rack is not allowed to have these problems. So what do you need to pay attention to when applying glue to the acrylic display stand?
1. To ensure that the surface of the acrylic display frame can not appear dust, dirt
Because if there is a bubble when the acrylic display is attached, it needs to be wiped clean with a dust-free cloth.
2. After the acrylic display stand is pasted, it cannot be blown with a hairdryer.
Because if you use the air duct to blow the paste will not be welded, the stick is not strong, it should be allowed to dry naturally. Because of this, the bonding can be better welded together.
3. When the acrylic display stand is just glued, it can't be exposed to the sun for a long time.
Because the acrylic display frame that has just been glued is not fully welded, exposure to the sun for a long time will cause the surface of the acrylic display frame to turn yellow to varying degrees, affecting the overall aesthetics of the acrylic display stand.
4. You can use a paste to protect the acrylic display stand
Because it is corrosive when bonding the glue of the acrylic display stand, it is possible to protect the parts that do not need to be adhered by means of self-adhesive. To avoid glue spillage and corrosion of the surface of the acrylic display stand.
5. Can not use domestic acrylic
Because the quality of domestic acrylic is too bad, and the surface is not flat, it can not be bonded.
6. The indoor temperature and humidity of the processing workshop should reach the standard, and it will not affect the adhesion of plexiglass products.
Please pay attention to the issues you need to pay attention to when you apply glue to the acrylic display stand. For more information about acrylic products, please keep an eye on our website and update the content from time to time!